The terms and conditions (“Terms”) describe how CARTÃO SUS BRASIL (‘Company,’ ‘we,’ and ‘our’) regulates the use of this website https://cartaosusbrasil.com.br (the ‘website’).
Please read the following information carefully to understand our practices regarding the use of the website. The Company may change the Terms at any time. The Company may inform you of changes to the Terms using the available means of communication. The Company recommends that you check the website frequently to see the current version of the Terms and previous versions.
- PRIVACY POLICIES
- YOUR ACCOUNT
- When you use our website, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and other data. You will not be able to pass your account on to third parties. We are not responsible for unauthorized access that results from negligence on the part of the user (account owner). The company has the right to terminate the service, or cancel your account and remove your data, if you share your account.
- The website allows you to use the services available on the website. You may not use these services for illegal purposes. In some cases, we may set a price to use the website. All prices will be published separately on the appropriate pages on the website. In some cases, we may change the values for access at any time. We may also use payment processing systems that will have payment processing fees. Some of these fees may appear when you choose a particular payment method. All details about the fees for these payment systems can be found on their respective websites.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- The website may include links to other websites, applications or platforms. We do not control third party websites, and will not be responsible for the content or other materials included on those websites. We make these available to you and maintain all of our services and features on our website.
- PROHIBITED USES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We grant you a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use our website on one device in accordance with the Terms. You must not use the website for any illegal or prohibited purpose. You may not use the Website in any manner that could disable, damage, or interfere with the Website.
- All content present on our website including text, code, graphics, logos, images, videos, software used on the website (hereinafter and hereinafter the ‘Content’). The content is the property of the company, or its contractors and protected by law (intellectual property) that protects these rights. You may not publish, share, modify, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer of, or create and sell derivative works of, or in any way use any of the Content.
- Your use of the Website does not give you the right to make any illegal or unpermitted use of the Content, and in particular you may not change the proprietary rights or notices in the Content. You shall use the Content only for your personal, non-commercial use. The Company does not grant you any license to the intellectual property of your content.
- COMPANY MATERIALS
- By posting, sending, submitting, or uploading your Content, you are granting the rights to use that Content to us for the development of our business, including, but not limited to, the rights to broadcast, publicly display, distribute, public performance, copying, reproduction and translation of your Content; and publication of your name in connection with your Content.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Content. The Company will have no obligation to publish or enjoy any Content you may submit to us and may remove your Content at any time without notice. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content, you warrant and represent that you own all of the rights to your Content.
- DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES
- Information available through the website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The Company will not be responsible for these inaccuracies and errors. The Company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability and timeliness of the Content contained and services available on the website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all Content and services are provided ‘as is’. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to this Content and services, including warranties and provisions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its managers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys’ fees), liabilities relating to, or arising out of your enjoyment of or inability to enjoy the website , or your Company services and products, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any third-party rights, or your violation of applicable law. You must cooperate with Company in asserting any available defenses.
- CANCELLATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
- The Company may cancel or block your access or account on the website and its respective services, at any time, without notice, if you violate the Terms and Conditions.
- The governing law of the Terms shall be the substantive laws of the country where the Company is established, excluding conflict of laws rules. You must not use the Website in jurisdictions that do not give effect to all provisions of the Terms.
- No partnership, employment or agency relationship will be implied between you and the Company as a result of the Terms or use of the Website. Nothing in the Terms shall be in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, law enforcement and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your enjoyment of the Website.
- If any part of the Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deemed superseded by valid and enforceable provisions that shall be similar to the original version of the Terms and other parts and sections of the Agreement. Terms will apply to you and the Company.
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding your enjoyment of the Website and the Terms supersede all prior communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Company.
- The Company and its affiliates will not be responsible for a failure or delay in fulfilling their obligations where the failure or delay results from any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulations , legislation. or government orders, terrorist acts, war or any other force beyond the control of the Company.
- In the event of controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action between the Company and you relating to the Website or other related matters, or the Terms, you and the Company agree to attempt to resolve such controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action by negotiation in good faith, and in the event of failure of such negotiation, exclusively through the courts of the country where the Company is established.
- We are committed to resolving any complaints about how we collect or use your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint about these Terms or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
- We will respond to your complaint as soon as we can and, in any case, within 30 days.
We hope to resolve any complaint that is brought to our attention, however, if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- We welcome your comments or questions about these Terms. You can contact us in writing at [email protected]